Charming 300 year old Wyecliffe Cottage sleeps 3/4 in 2 bedrooms. Located in Tideswell - the Peak District village known locally as the 'Cathedral of the Peak'...
Traditional Derbyshire Cottage
Charming 300 year old Wyecliffe Cottage sleeps 3/4 in 2 bedrooms. Located in Tideswell - the Peak District village known locally as the 'Cathedral of the Peak'. Multi-fuel stove. Full of original features but recently modernised too. Stroll into the village for the pubs, shops, takeaways, restaurants, cash machine etc. Walks and features/attractions of the Peak District all around.
Low season: From £285 per week
Mid season: From £345
High season:from £445
Please check with owners for availabilty and price band.
- 1 large double bedroom with access to a small bedroom which has a single bed that can be converted to a double or twin.
- Well over 300 years old with some original features.
- Entrance porch with hanging space for outdoor coats and space for boots.
- Living room with TV, video, dvd, stereo, wood/coal burning stove
well equiped kitchen.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Small but sunny cottage garden with a little store shed.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Recently renovated and decorated.
Central within the village of Tideswell but in a quiet street, short walk to pubs,cafe and shops. Close to the edge of the village with very easy access to great walking and cycling.
What to expect
- We provide linen, towels and initial supply of logs / coal for fire.
- We also provide welcome pack containing bread, milk, beer and some toiletries (soap, shower gels, shampoo).
- Childs travel cot and high chair available free of charge
- Pets by arrangement at £25 per stay
||07789 500580 or 0780 1966259
|Please mention 'Let's Stay' if you contact them - Thanks !
|This listing has had 5581 page views since 30/04/2009